Monday, December 29, 2008

Duane Allman








Duane Allman - Goin' Down Slow

I've had my fun
If I don't ever get well no more
I've had my fun
If I don't ever get well no more
I know my health is failin' me now
I know that I'm goin' down slow

Won't somebody write my mother
And tell her the shape I'm in
I want somebody to write my mother
Tell her the shape I'm in
I want you to tell her to pray for me
Ask her to forgive for all of my sins

Mother, please don't send me no doctor
A doctor can't do me no good
I don't want you to send my no doctor now
Doctor just can't do me no good

Back when I was a young boy, oh
I just didn't do anything I should


Recomiendo escucharla entera, ya verán como terminan subiendo el volumen.

Feliz 2009 a todos

4 comments:

simalme said...

Buenísimo. Hace poco puse otro blues de Muddy Waters. Feliz año¡

Anonymous said...

Y el tio despues de 500 dias sin publicar, va y pone una letra de cancion?? en fin... feliz 2009 anda...

tomatita said...

Feliz año nuevo, mi querido Albert.
Que seas muy feliz. Espero que nos veamos pronto, se te echa de menos.

Un abrazo.

Anonymous said...

Será la crisis?? a ti también te ha embargado el banco las ideas??




lolololoooo, a 15 puntos de la permanenciaaaaaaaa